Continuous Defensive Handgun Training Program
No place to train?
At the American Firearms Academy we have developed a solution, the American Firearms Academy Continuous Training Program.
Everyone is running into the same problem, they want to continue to expand the skills they learned at the American Firearms Academy and learn new ones, but where?
How about the opportunity of coming back to “the mountain” a couple times a month?
2 Hour Training Sessions – 2 Times per Month – for 12 Months = Six Full Days of Training per Year (1st and 3rd Saturdays, from 9am-11am)
- Please check back on this page to verify monthly date schedule.
New Drills & New Skills
You will practice the skills you learned in your previous Private or Multi-Day class, and learn new skills that were not covered in your prior training.
- Stay “Tuned up” and have fun while you’re doing it
- Learn to HIT on demand at 25, 50, and even 100 yards with your handgun
- Dramatically increase the speed of your first round hit
- Learn to draw efficiently from concealment
- Learn to “Hammer” two rounds out and not just Dedicated Pairs
- The Tactical & Combat Reload
- Malfunction Clearance (What to do if the handgun goes down)
- Go beyond “Boarding House Rules” when dealing with multiple adversaries
- Be exposed to some handgun cutting edge technology & skills
To qualify for the Continuous Training Program you must have taken either multi-day or private training with the American Firearms Academy.
Cost: Select $300 if you would to participate in one training session per month. Purchase two $300 if you would like to participate in both monthly sessions.
|Please specify your class date|